This Safety Supervision and Leadership Training course introduces you to key elements that help the supervisor demonstrate "5-stars" supervision and leadership within the safety and health function.
The key 5-stars of safety supervision and leadership are
- Supervision - overseeing work activities to make sure employees are safe.
- Training - conducting safety education and training.
- Accountability - insisting everyone complies with company safety policies and rules.
- Resources - providing physical resources (tools, equipment, materials, etc.) so employees can work safely.
- Support - creating a supportive and psychosocial work environment (schedules, workloads, recognition, etc.) so employee do not work under undue stress.
There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
Certification and Examination
- Participants are to write brief OBJ exam on course assessment immediately after the training
- Certificates, course transcript/result are issued by OSHAcademy USA to participants upon completion of training.
- Certificates must include student numbers and date.
- Access to International Recognized Professional Membership Bodies