This health, safety and environmental management professional certification course will provide you with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills you need to address and promote good standards of occupational health and safety within your organization. These skills are applicable across all industries, and can be readily and effectively applied within any business once you have completed this course. Ensuring that your business is compliant with Occupational Health and Safety Standard will not only fulfill your business’s legal obligation, but will also go a long way towards improving employee satisfaction and increasing financial returns.
Course Benefits and Deliverables: Primary Goals for This Training....
Participants will learn how to recognize a hazardous material release and these courses focuses on the plans that facilities must prepare to protect their employees and the surrounding community from potential emergencies. It is hoped that your being safe is also your Main Goal. Become a SAFETY CHAMPION today!
In two years’ time, the emerging economy of Nigeria will need over 2 million OCCUPATIONAL health and safety professionals.
This training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is an essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work place as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.
- HSE Level 1
- Health safety and environment appreciation
- Why concern for accidents?
- Causes of accidents and unsafe act
- Unsafe conditions/accident prevention measures
- HSE policies, rules and regulations/HSE procedures
- Definition and concept of defensive driving
- Definition of terms in defensive driving and journey management system
- Journey management system and journey management violations
- Job safety analysis or job hazard analysis
- Why conduct a job safety analysis and how do I conduct a JSA?
- Basic first aid/CPR
- HSE Level 2:
- Key elements of a health and safety management system
- Personal protective equipment/persuading workers to use provided personal protective equipment.
- Procurement and assurance of personal protective equipment
- Assurance of personal protective equipment and types of PPE
- Introduction to security management
- Permit to work system/PTW certificate and responsibilities under the PTW work system
- Fire prevention, protection and evacuation procedure
- Basic fire chemistry and classes of fire
- Identification of fire extinguishers, size and color codes/causes of fire
This course can be tailored to reflect your organization's system of work. It can also be run in-house at your facility. Call for further details.
This Professional HSE Training is outlined to last for just 1 day, but fully packed with all the essential skills and techniques necessary to make you COMPETENT and PROFICIENT…
At the completion of this training, participants will be awarded with the following certificates.
- General HSE Level - I Basic Certificate
- General HSE Level - II Proficiency Certificate
- Advance HSE Level - III Competency Certificate
Attend This HSE Professional Certification Course and Be Upgraded For Tomorrow...