This training program is designed to provide you with the knowledge that is necessary to respond to incipient fires, as defined by the National Fire Protection Association in its Standard on Industrial Fire Brigades. Participants will obtain the knowledge required to fight incipient fires or fires in the beginning stages.
This course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to control incipient fires using portable fire extinguishers and low-volume hoses and Participants will obtain the knowledge required to fight incipient fires or fires in the beginning stages. OSHA Standard on Industrial Fire Brigades (29 CFR 1910.156), NFPA Standard 600, Industrial Fire Brigades and ANSI / ASSE Z490.1-2001 Conformant.
Participants will learn how to recognize a hazardous material release and these course focuses on the plans that facilities must prepare to protect their employees and the surrounding community from potential emergencies. It is hoped that your being safe is also your Main Goal. All Course curriculums are as described According to OSHA's Standard requirements on Hazardous Operations and Emergency safety management Regulations.
Course Outline / Topic
- Definition of Fire
- Fire Pyramid (tetrahedron)
- Classes of fire/fuel
- Heat transfer
- Extinguishing agents
- Stages of fire
- Fighting fire
- Reporting fire
Requirements to Sign Up - There are no requirements to sign up for this Training.
Certification and Examination
- Certificate will be awarded by SAFE RESPONSE – AUSTRALIA in partnership with her specialist consultants
- Internationally Recognised Certification.
- Technical know-how and Upgrade of personnel.
- All Participants are expected to take exam immediately after the Training approximately 30minutes to 1hour to complete.
- Excellent mix of practical and interactive exercises in classroom