Six Sigma is a data-driven approach for eliminating defects and waste in any business process. You can compare Six Sigma with turning your water faucet and experiencing the flow of clean, clear water. Reliable systems are in place to purify, treat, and pressure the water through the faucet. That is what Six Sigma does to business: it treats the processes in business so that they deliver their intended result.
Our Lean Process And Six Sigma workshop will provide an introduction to this way of thinking that has changed so many corporations in the world. This workshop will give participants an overview of the Six Sigma methodology, and some of the tools required to deploy Six Sigma in their own organizations.
- Develop a 360 degree view of Six Sigma and how it can be implemented in any organization.
- Identify the fundamentals of lean manufacturing, lean enterprise, and lean principles.
- Describe the key dimensions of quality - product features and freedom from deficiencies
- Develop attributes and value according to the Kano Model
- Understand how products and services that have the right features and are free from deficiencies can promote customer satisfaction and attract and retain new customers.
- Describe what is required to regulate a process
- Give examples of how poor quality affects operating expenses in the areas of appraisal, inspection costs, internal failure costs, and external failure costs
- Using basic techniques such as DMAIC and how to identify Six Sigma Projects
- Use specific criteria to evaluate a project
- Discover root causes of a problem
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Understanding Lean
- Module Three: Liker’s Toyota Way
- Module Four: The TPS House
- Module Five: The Five Principles of Lean Business
- Module Six: The First Improvement Concept (Value)
- Module Seven: The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)
- Module Eight: The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)
- Module Nine: The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)
- Module Ten: The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)
- Module Eleven: Review Questions
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
PDUs Available: 10 PDUs
|Online (1 month access)
||Aug 01 - 31 Aug, 2016
Certified and Experienced Professionals