Team building is an important part of the work experience. It is not only applicable to your work life, but also transfers over to your personal and social life. When working with a team, it is important to fully engage yourself. One should take the time and proper steps, to become the best team member they can be.
With our Team Building For Managers workshop, your participants will learn how important team building is and how beneficial it can be. Through this workshop, your participants will gain a new perspective on teamwork, and become a valuable member to any team they are placed in. Follow the information in this workshop and create a positive atmosphere within your company with the use of teams.
- Discuss the benefits of team work
- Understand the importance of intentionally fostering teamwork
- Determine strategies your organization can take to build teams
- Understand the benefits of games and social activities in building a team
- Apply the principles of team building to your own organization
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What Are the Benefits of Team Building?
- Module Three: Types of Team Building Activities
- Module Four: Games
- Module Five: More Team Building Games
- Module Six: Activities
- Module Seven: More Team Building Activities
- Module Eight: Social Gatherings
- Module Nine: Common Mistakes When Team Building
- Module Ten: Formatting a Team Building Plan
- Module Eleven: Evaluate
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Access Duration: 1 Month
PDUs Available: 10 PDUs
|Online (1 month access)
||Aug 02 - 02 Sep, 2016
Certified and Experienced Professionals