Banking and financial services play a vital role in today’s globalized economy. Banking industry is the most heavily regulated and the regulators are demanding a far greater level of insight and awareness about the risks banks manage, and the effectiveness of the controls they have in place to reduce or mitigate these risks.
This banking summit will discuss numerous banking regulations and will feature key topics including risk innovation, modelling and simulation.
Banking industry is more often the target for
- Including Financial Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Data Manipulation
- Persistent Hacking Attacks on payment systems and other critical information systems and communication channels.
- This BFSI summit brings together
- Banking Security Professionals
- Banking Specialists
- Risk Managers
- Asset Managers
- Supervisors to debate the threats to data security to the global financial services industry
The panel discussions, debates, workshops and exhibitions will also throw light on the direction the industry will take in the future – making it all the more important for today’s banking professionals to actively take part in this Summit.