PRINCE2 provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. This method is the de-facto standard for Project Management and is practiced worldwide.PRINCE2 Foundation course (based on PRINCE2:2009) provides an optimal mix of classroom lectures, interactive case studies, assignments, additional reading materials. Participants in this course will enjoy learning about the PRINCE2 methodology, and will concurrently learn the skills needed to practically apply this knowledge in real life scenarios.
At the end of this course, the participant will understand:
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method
- How to start, control, and close projects
- How to manage quality
- How to manage risk
- How to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments
- How to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case.
- Introduction to PRINCE2®themes
- Business Case
- Introduction to processes
- Starting up a Project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the project environment.
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors etc
There are no formal prerequisites.