Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganization. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
In this two-day workshop, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and learn useful ways of managing and reducing stress at your work place.
Specific learning objectives include
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress