This two-day course allows participants to see clearly how offices can be run efficiently and effectively.
By developing skills in
- Time management
Organization’s office managers and senior level administrators can improve business processes, procedures and techniques, to ensure their organization is working at maximum capability.
- To understand the roles and responsibilities of an office manager
- To examine recruitment procedures
- To understand effective office policies and procedures
- To ensure the smooth running of the office at all times
- To understand smart methods of filing, and adapting this to your business needs
- To understand different methods of filing, their advantages and disadvantages
- To learn to manage time more effectively, using planning and organizing skills
- To enhance communication skills
- To develop assertiveness skills
- To understand cultural differences
- To display a positive image at all times
- To learn to deal with difficult people, manage upwards, and manage your boss
This course would ideally suit staff responsible for the planning and organizing of an office environment, and / or a team of people, e.g. office managers or executive assistants. This program will provide new skills and develop confidence to be able to run a smoother operation.