This Piping Engineering and Design program is designed to present all major topics relevant to the Detailed Engineering and Layout Design of Piping Systems, Mechanical, Pressure and Hydraulic Design of Process Piping Systems.
The 5 days program is full time Instructor led and focused on concept theory, problem solving, system design, drafting and exposure to Industry Leading Software.
This is both the Best and most Exclusive Training Program in Nigeria on the subject that is comprehensive and suitable for both beginners and intermediate level engineers; believing that professionalism is acquired on the job.
- 1. Piping Fundamentals
- 2. Definition and Application of Pipe
- 3. âASME Codes and Standards
- 4. Pipe Fittings - ASME Standards, Selection, Application, Drawing Symbols and Dimensioning.
- 5. Fitting Makeup - Dimensioning, Minimum Pipe Length Requirements,
- 6. Pipe Flanges - ASME Standards, Symbols, Selection and Application.
- 7. Valves - ASME/API Standards, Symbols, Selection and Application
- 8. P-T ratings
- 9. Valve Data Sheets
- 10. Piping Special Elements
- 11. Mechanical Equipment - API Standards, Symbols, and Application.
- 12. Static - Horizontal Vessels, Vertical Vessels, Storage Tanks, Heat Exchanger and Reboiler
- 13. Rotary - Pumps, Compressor, Fans, and Steam Turbines.
- 14. Flow Diagrams
- 15. Process Flow Diagram - PFD
- 16. Piping and Instrumentation Diagram - P&ID.
- 17. Utility Flow Diagram – UFD
- 18. Piping Specifications
- 19. Material Selection
- 20. Plot Plan, Equipment Layout, and Piping GA Drawings.
- 21. Piping Isometrics
- 22. Piping Spools
- 23. Pipe Supports
- 24. Pipe Rack Design - Types, Height and Width Calculations, Pipe Arrangements
- 25. Control Station and Utility Station on Pipe Racks
- 26. Hydraulic Design of Liquid Piping Systems and Pipelines
- 27. Pipe Sizing calculations
- 28. âPressure Design of Process Piping Systems - ASME B 31.3
Who Should Attend
- Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum and Material Engineers
- Technicians, Fitters and Welders
|115, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
||Jun 11 - 15 Jun, 2018
|NGN 125,000.00 + 6,250.00 (VAT)||(Fees have been discounted from N 120,000)|
Our Facilitator is a seasoned professional, a practicing piping engineer and has facilitated piping trainings for close to a decade. He is an experienced piping consultant and process designer.