Developing and sustaining customers is key to continuous patronage. How to retain existing customers and develop new ones is a challenge because of the numerous companies chasing the same customers at the same time. Who gets the largest target market is cardinal for profitability. This training will focus on the strategies and tactics of getting the larger share of the target market.
Who should attend?
Bank relationship managers and officers, sales and marketing professionals, bank operations heads and officers are all expected here.
- Strategies for retaining customers that may have better alternatives
- Strategies for attracting potential customers that may feel they have better or similar alternatives
- Turning the mind of customers to appreciate the importance of your product in his business
- Creating fear in the mind of customers for losing patronage of your product
- Strategies for creating lasting impression of your product in the mind of your customers
- Marrying customers needs with the goals of your organization.