IEMA Associate Certificate Course in Environmental Management
By: Aecogreen International UK LTD
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 17 - 27 Oct, 2016
This IEMA Associate Certificate Course in Environmental Management course covers all the areas of knowledge an individual requires to become an Associate member of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (AIEMA). It is designed to raise the professional competence of environmental practitioners, covering environmental sustainability, assessment, interpretation and management of environmental performance, business culture and environmental legislation. Widely recognized by employers as a must have for anyone with environmental responsibility, this business centered course will open the doors to join a community of 9000 AIEMA members in over 90 countries.
The course fee includes one year free IEMA membership, exam registration and comprehensive study materials. Delegates will be upgraded to Practitioner members in 2017. This is the last opportunity to become a practitioner member without passing through the more expensive and tedious practitioner course next year
Who is it for?
- Anyone who has completed Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management or have equivalent level of knowledge or experience on environmental issues.
- Anyone who has Membership of IEMA at Affiliate level
- Anyone who has the language, literacy and numeracy skills sufficient to complete the course Learning Outcomes
On completion of the course, delegates will
- Understand environmental and sustainability principles
- Understand environmental policy issues
- Understand key environmental legislation and compliance measures
- Understand environmental management and sustainable development in a business context
- Be able to collect, analyze and report on environmental information and data
- Be able to apply environmental management and assessment tools
- Be able to analyze problems and opportunities to deliver sustainable solutions
- Be able to develop and implement programmes to deliver environmental performance improvement
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Be able to influence behavior and implement change to improve sustainability
Facilitators: Dr. Uchechukwu Okere