Cyber-security poses an increasing threat to banks and other financial institutions. An attack resulting in the loss of vital data can have a devastating effect on the firm's reputation.
Beyond the immediate financial impact, the consequences of a data breach can extend from brand and reputation damage to loss of revenue,degraded consumer confidence,lower share prices and greater regulatory scrutiny costing significant amounts of time and money to repair.
In addition, the interconnectedness of financial institutions leaves them vulnerable to disruption, threatening national security and the stability of the global financial system.
This course presents the opportunity for participants to network and build partnerships with peer level professionals, while learning new ideas and strategies that they can replicate within their own financial institution, to build a best practices culture.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of cyber-security and its key aspects;
- Understand various cyber-security testing methods;
- Obtain up to date knowledge on the basics of security architecture;
- Learn valuable system administration techniques;
- Master the cyber-security framework and its five core functions and
- Gain an overview of cyber-network defence
- Overview of Cyber-Security for Financial Services Professionals
- Information Security: Threats and Opportunities Software Security
- Web security and low level security and exploits
- Hardware Security
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Risk and Compliance Issues in Cyber-Security
- Examining Network Traffic
- Network and Application Security Tools
- Law, Ethics and Privacy of Information Security
- Cyber Resource Planning and Human Capital Management
- Emerging Technologies to Counter Attacks
- Formal lectures, case studies, participative group exercises and experience sharing.
|FITC House, 164/166, Murtala Mohammed Way, Ebute Metta, Lagos Nigeria
||Oct 17 - 20 Oct, 2016
5% discount for 3participants from same organization
7.5% discount for 4 to 5 participants from same organization.