Organizations are today faced with many issues and challenges ranging from depleting material reserves to innovations that make existing technology obsolete overnight making nonsense of huge investments in them, and from finding new markets to transiting to environment-friendly and ethically responsible operational systems.
However, the most challenging is people - while answers to most of these questions lie in the human capacity to create, innovate and provide solutions, organizations grapple with how exactly to tap the huge deposit of possibilities in their people. The greatest and only true distinctive quality of any organization is her people - not money, machines, structures or systems.
This course explores human dynamics, performance cycles to locate strategies for leveraging people potentials to enable organizations position themselves for strategic advantage.
“People drive the strategic direction of any business.”
- Identify and develop latent potentials in people for organizational success
- Harness the qualities in teams and efficiently align with organizational objectives and goals
- Focus respective teams, hence the whole staff on common business goals
- Effectively play individual roles in managing their staff to achieve common vision.
- Develop key business skills and supporting behavioural competences
- Link personal daily activities and that of associates with business direction
- Communicate effectively with everyone to inspire, challenge and motivate for higher productivity