The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is set to hold her annual conference. The conference, tagged, "People, Potentials, Possibilities", the 48th in the series, is slated to hold in Abuja
The 2016 Annual National Conference offers HR professionals, business leaders, teams and organizations front-line educational content to boost and stimulate the magic of the people potentials as every organization’s greatest asset. You 'll hear new ideas and discover practical guidance from the most influential thinkers and practitioners in HR and business, which will inspire you to apply future-fit techniques on your journey towards transformation.
The conference will enable participants to:
- Get solutions to your challenges; know the facts, predictions and latest trends
- Explore new strategies, learn new skills, upgrade current ones and enhance your perspectives
- Find more effective ways to get things done and master proven tools and techniques to deal with a changing world of work
- Hear from the experts - over 30 diverse guest speakers and 6 great keynotes
- Gain Invaluable networking with your peers that will grow your influence
- Share ideas and be more involved with CIPM in setting our profession’s agenda
- Find a great platform to be an HR influencer
- Meet with new HR Service Vendors, Suppliers and Sponsors
- Have fun
CIPM annual conference pulls together an assemblage of thousands of public and private sector practitioners on the Nigerian economy, and provides a platform for intellectual discourse, learning, inspiration, networking, collaboration and engagement on contemporary global and national economic and policy issues.
Speakers at the conference include
- Okechuckwu Enelamah (Dr.): The Hon. Minister; Industries, trade and Investment Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige: Minister for Labor, Productivity and Employment
- Dennis Zulu: Director, ILO Country Office for Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra-Leone and Liaison Office for ECOWAS
- Regina Olubunmi Fabamwo (Mrs.) FCIPM: Director-General, Lagos State Public Service Staff Development Centre
- Afolabi S. Imoukhuede: Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the President on Job Creation and Youth Employment, Office of the Vice President.
- Shai Ganu: Partner, ASIA Business Leader, Talent Mercer Consulting.
- Winifred Oyo-Ita:Head of the Civil Service of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Chude Jideonwo is the co-founder and Managing Partner of RED Media Africa
- And other seasoned speakers
This programme has been pre-approved to earn credit points for membership application, upgrade and renewal of the HR Practitioners’ License. For more information about certification, please call Maria Nzemeke on 08105588421 or visit the CIPM’s website.