The quest for rapid economic transformation in Nigeria presents enormous opportunities for project finance. A delicate mix of skills is therefore, required to effectively tap into these emerging opportunities. This course is designed to acquaint participants with the intricacies of project finance.
Managers responsible for credit and risk management functions, Project Managers, Legal Advisers, and Estate Managers, as well as those who supervise these roles or are being prepared for such roles.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Effectively review and structure project finance transactions;
- Determine appropriate financing structure for projects;
- Identify key project risks and devise strategies for mitigating them; and
- Evaluate project’s financial projections and viability
- Project Finance
- An Overview Conducting Due Diligence/Reviewing Projects
- Structuring Finance for Projects
- Sources of Funding for Projects
- Project Documentation
- Determining the Optimal Mix versus Project Cash Flows
- Cash-flow Projection Analysis
- Managing Projects Risks
- Legal Issues in Project Finance
- Real Estate Financing
- Warning Signals of Project Failure
- Case Studies
Formal lectures, case studies, participative group exercises and experience sharing.
Our learning sessions are unique in 4 ways
- Programme design and delivery recognize the needs of adult learners in career
- Experience sharing by practitioners, with well over two decades of experience in areas relevant to course topic, whom we call “Programme Directors”
- Course delivery by practitioners based on conceptual research background
- The essence of our corporate brand and orientation within concept implementation thinking
|FITC House: 164/166 Murtala Mohammed Way, Ebute Metta, Lagos Nigeria
||Oct 24 - 28 Oct, 2016
|NGN 134,515.00||(Non members (Payment of fees should be in cash or CERTIFIED CHEQUE/BANK DRAFT made payable to the FITC before the commencement date or on arrival at the venue))|
5% discount for 3participants from same organization
7.5% discount for 4 to 5 participants from same organization.