This Advanced project safety Management training will teach you the following:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Learn to Use Project Software-MS Project Tools
- Mastering The Skills To Become an Efficient and Effective Project Manager
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Project Scheduling and Safety Practitioners’ Intervention.
- Developing a Project Charter.
- Risk Management Strategy for a Project.
- Developing a Project Monitoring and Control Activities
- Influencing Design Management Activities
- Pre-Construction Information and Site Set-Up
- Project Team, Organisation, Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading a Project Start-Up Meeting
- Communication and Consultation Strategy
- Safety Management Systems and Its Key Elements Integration in a Project.
- Project Health And Safety Plan And Its Contents
- Hazard Identification and Common Hazards On a Project
- Risk Assessment and Principle Of Control
- Coordination and Control Of Contractors
- Project Handover- H and S File
|Kevron Consulting Limited
||Jan 09 - 12 Jan, 2017
Discount for early birds
Kevron Consulting Limited