The office administrator’s job has become more complex, thus requiring new range of approach for operating an efficient office and building an effective support team. This training course is designed to fill the skills gap experienced by most administrative assistants and office managers.
Participants will leave the Course equipped with skills to improve their performance and achieve seamless execution of their functions.
Participants will learn
- How to handle multiple projects and assignments
- The techniques of getting the best out of people including the boss
- Practical techniques of getting jobs done in less time
- How to manage crises and difficult situations
- Skills of managing a variety of functions in a modern office setting
- Challenges and opportunities for the office manager
- Plan and organize work
- Using 80/20 rule to identify important tasks
- Formal and informal channels of communication to achieve results
- Facility management/Health, safety and environment issues
- Office layout
- Fleet management
- Travel and protocol management
- Building an effect support team
- Managing meeting and keeping records
- Crises management techniques
- How to influence people to get results
- Personal effectiveness
- Managing suppliers / internal and external customers
- Principles of negotiation
- Problem solving tools
- Business ethics for the office
Who Should Attend?
Admin. Managers / Advisors/Senior Secretaries/ Personal Assistants
|10, Obokun Street, off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
||Nov 16 - 18 Nov, 2016
Discounts off regular fees for open programmes: 3-5 nomination - 5%
Programme also available as in-plant . Fee: Negotiable.