Centre for Public Service Productivity and development in collaboration with NEWWAYS Consulting holds Labour Management Relations workshop. This workshop is to recognized that good Labour Management Relations are essential to good human resources, Management Consultation, through communication and sustained dialogue between management and bargaining agents, can contribute to the enhancement of the relationships between the parties. In economics, a recession is a business cycle contraction, a general slowdown in economic activity over a period of time (Websters, 2008). Economic Recession as a Period of General Economic Decline and Is Typically Accompanied by a Drop in the Stock Market, an Increase in Unemployment, and a Decline in the Housing Market.
Times like these require more collaboration in Labor Management Relations, Labor Union movements have been in the struggle for a better society and antidevelopment menace including corruption, social injustice that has rocked and weakened the efficacy of the Civil/Public service in Nigeria.
- Management of Trade Unions in Nigeria under a Recessionary Economy
- Labour in crisis and the reinforced economic governance system
- Worker participation and industrial relations
- Sustainable development and industrial policy
- Working conditions and job quality
- Trade union renewal and Productivity Movement
- Trade Union strategies to address austerity policies and to reinforce employment, quality jobs and social justice in Nigeria.
- Social dialogue, collective bargaining, changes in the labour laws and fundamental rights
- Chairman, Chief Executives and Directors
- Trade Union Officials
- Industrial Relations Managers/Officers
- HR Managers / Personnel Officers
- Legal Advisers/ Officers
- Senior Staff of National
- Industrial Court (NIC) and
- Industrial Arbitration Panel (IAP)
- All union and management representatives of all Labour - Management Consultation Committees should participate in joint Learning on labour -Management Consultation
||Jul 17 - 19 Jul, 2018
Payment 2 weeks before event date attracts 10% discount