Supervisory and Administrative Practice
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 12 - 14 Oct, 2016
This Supervisory and Administrative Practice Course is good for All Levels of Supervisors to Acquaint Themselves of the Modern Skills of Administrative and Managerial Skills
This Is A Continuous Course For All Levels Of Professionals Wishing To Advance Their Administrative And Managerial Skills.
- Practical Administrative and Supervisory Characteristics.
- Building Peculiar Models of Supervision.
- Tapping the Individual Capabilities of Subordinates.
- Leadership Qualities in Leading a Team.
- Practical Models of Supervision.
- Requirements of a Leader by the Organization.
- Case Study Questions and Answers.
Heads of Departments, Administrative Staff, All Levels of Supervisors or Those Preparing to be Supervisors, Human Resources Staff and All Manners of Supervisors In all Depts.
Venue: 103 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria