Everyone can write a report. The extent to which the report written conveys the intended message and have the necessary effect is what matters. There are different business reports and as such must be written in particular ways observing some rules and regulations. Business minutes of meetings are not the same with club or any other social minutes of meetings.
At the end of this workshop, the participants will be able to write excellent business report without errors
- Planning the effective communication technique
- Evaluating challenges of effective communication
- Guidelines for writing
- Challenges of effective writing
- Writing the report proper
- Ways of capturing the readers’ Attention
- Closing out report writing.
All business executive who write or present report whether during management meeting, board meeting or write memo on behalf of the company, Secretaries, Personal assistants, Heads of units, Business development personnel, Lawyers among others