This documents and records management compliance programme covers the strategies, tools, and technologies used to capture, categorise, manage, store, preserve (archive), and deliver documents and records in support of business processes.
This programme also covers the core components of ISO 15489 so that organisations become compliant with best practices.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the key concepts and overall architectural scope
- Develop business cases and business requirements
- Use the concepts of document and records management to deliver business drivers
- Link how document and records management can be implemented across your organisation
- Explore the implications of an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategy in conjunction with document and records management
- Understand the key concepts and overall scope of ISO 15489 and ISO 27001 and how to apply in your organisation