Performance management strategies and productivity cannot be separated. They are just like reaching a mountain top which requires reaching the target, leaving the target and aspiring towards other targets. Productivity and performance pinnacles program links performance metrics with productivity metrics. If your organization can accurately set and predict achievable performance and behavioral targets then your organization can benefit from proven productivity gains.
Ask yourself the following:
- We often set achievable productivity targets that do not get met.
- Our people are not highly motivated to achieve targets.
- Whenever we fail to meet a target there is always an excuse.
- Our people are not proactive.
- We have poor performance management systems.
- We often accept less than optimal poor performance.
- Our managers are not confident at having tough performance. management conversations.
- Our people tackle with spot fires daily rather than Organisational objectives.
- We have communication silos in the organization.
- Morale is low.
- People think and work individually rather than as a team.
- There is often conflict among the employees.
- Role ambiguity causes boundary disputes.
- Our organization has a lower than industry average employee retention rate.
Key learning outcomes:
At the end of this Managing Productivity and Performance Course, participants will be able to:
- Set appropriate behavioral targets as well as other more quantifiable targets.
- Create a positive culture that welcomes productivity targets.
- Address poor performance before it spirals.
- Build self-control into performance discussions.
- Set boundaries with staff.
- Use motivational techniques to reach objectives - What works and what does not work?
- Link reward recognition and feedback.
- Understand the importance of having effective and open communication in the organisation.
- Build effective team synergies at your workplace.
- Influence your people to work as part of a team rather than individually.
- Learn effective ways of managing conflict at an early stage.
- Develop self-awareness and the willingness to change behaviour.
- Build an effective feedback loop to improve further changes.
- Would you like to attend this program?
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEOs.
||Jun 11 - 13 Jun, 2019
Dr Chris Egbu +234 8023194131
Organizations Sponsoring Above Two Staff Will Get 10% Discount
In-house Cost: Price on request.