The development of on-going customer relationships is key to any successful organisation.Unless negotiations achieve a win-win outcome, it is likely that such relationships will break down over time. This training will demystify the process and the underlying core skills of effective negotiation. It will give participants the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to become effective negotiators, in a wide range of face-to-face and telephone situations.
- To enable the development of key skills to operate effectively in negotiation situations
- To promote the benefits of using a professional model to develop negotiation strategy
- To provide important tools, techniques and tactics for use in negotiation situations
- To identify methods by which negotiations can be planned, conducted and reviewed
- To build confidence and skills to achieve a mutually acceptable outcomes
- To enable participants to assess their current knowledge and ability and to plan their continuing development and maximise effective learning
Participants will be able to:
- Be more confident in negotiation situations
- Be able to strike better deals
- Strive for win-win agreements
- Foster ongoing customer relationships
- Gain best outcomes from inter-personal interactions
- Develop a range of transferable skills
The organisation will:
- Have more confident and skilled people
- Have more motivated and flexible people improve deals with external customers and suppliers
- Develop more positive and productive internal and external working relationships
- Negotiating or not negotiating? - Developing a common understanding of the term, by dispelling frequent misconceptions.
- Key negotiation skills - Identifying key skills used by effective negotiators by participating in a group negotiation and reviewing the process.
- Five-stage negotiation model - Understanding the sales negotiation process - the aims of each stage and what they involve.
- Process and skills framework – Identifying the skills and key helps and hindrances within the five stage model.
- Preparing to negotiate - Understanding the importance of preparation and devising personal preparation checklists.
- Benefits analysis - Understanding how effective negotiating and selling involves helping to meet both sides’ objectives. Identifying the benefits of the proposal to the other party, rather than the features of the proposal itself.
- Interpersonal behaviours - Enables participants to recognise and understand verbal and non-verbal indicators of intent and progress and examines how such indicators can be used to good effect.
- Influencing strategies - Identifying a range of strategies to positively influence others in negotiation. Devising a strategy checklist for use in the planning phase of future negotiations.
- Closing negotiations - Learning to close negotiations effectively and at the right time.
- Action Planning - Identifying continuing personal development needs and extending learning into the workplace.
||May 26 - 29 May, 2020
|Abuja, State, Nigeria
||06 - 09 Oct, 2020
|Abuja, State, Nigeria
||07 - 10 Jul, 2020
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisation sponsoring more than two staff will get 20% discount and Payment before two weeks to event date attracts 5% discount
Dr Chris Egbu, Dr Francis Okereke, Prof Richard Mayungbe