Based upon the Consultative Sales Model delegates are taught how to sell without resorting to high-pressure tactics. This programme provides delegates with a core set of commercial and highly practical skills which will motivate the individual to further develop business opportunities and to maintain profitable long term client relationships.
Course level: Intermediate and Advanced
Who should attend?
This programme is ideal for those people who want to refresh their sales skills or for those who want to embark on a sales career.
After completing this course participants will have learned how to:
- Take advantage of the importance of a value approach in building a successful customer relationship
- Demonstrate the face-to-face Relationship Selling process
- Sell long-term relationships rather than low bids
- Utilize questioning skills to listen to clients and identify their needs, instead of just pitching your products
- Identify and understand different buyer types and behaviors, so the sales process moves along more smoothly
- Differentiate your product/service and your company from your competition
- Employ the top 10 successful closing techniques, and know when and how to use them
- Offer new opportunities that add value to your client’s business needs
- Offer creative solutions and options for mutual gain
- Use post-sales measurements to share data with sales management
- Practice the skills to identify when and why buyers buy to be able to increase sales
||Sep 19 - 22 Sep, 2017
CHRIS EGBU MBA,AICA,CMC,MITD,FIMC,FCA +234-7067847549
Organisations sponsoring above two staff will get 10% discount