The course introduces emotional intelligence and demonstrates its application in a broad range of people management and personal development situations; it enables managers to “tune in” to their own feelings and those of others. Delegates can use the information gained to assist in guiding their behaviour and thinking. By responding better to colleagues and team members through increased awareness, change can be managed more positively and so peak performance can be achieved by shaping the emotional climate of the business.
Course level: Intermediate
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for officers, managers and team leaders who want to improve their people management performance and personal effectiveness.
After completing this course participants will have learned how to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Identify the benefits of having higher emotional intelligence
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner
- Verbally communicate with others with emotional awareness
- Interpret and manage your emotions in any situation
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of your own emotions
- Articulate your emotions using the right verbal and non-verbal language
- Balance optimism and pessimism for best outcomes
- Effectively impact others emotional experiences
- Relate emotional intelligence to workplace situations
- Implement these concepts and techniques in the workplace
||Jan 15 - 17 Jan, 2019
Organisations sponsoring above two staff will get 10% discount