Core financial analysis is key to organisations survival. The management team must be informed on various decisions to take and how it affects the organisations financial resources. Budget implementation depends on the finance available for execution. The finance and accounts experts need to be well informed in financial analysis before they can perform this role. Expenditures of companies must follow sound logic. This training will expose the finance and accounts personnel on the wherewithal to perform their duties.
- Market analysis and forecasting
- Balance sheet analysis
- Profit and loss analysis
- Cost of human capital analysis
- Formulation and implementation of financial models
- Handling of financial distress
- Analysis of risk and return
- Optimistic and pessimistic trend analysis
- Use of mathematical and statistical models for forecasting.
Finance and accounts managers and officers, budget and control officers and managers, finance analysts among others.