This Internal Audit and Compliance Standards for Auditors will teach participants how to use. Audit Standards in auditing and to be compliant with the Standards
- The purpose of the standards
- How to comply with internal audit standards
- Providing Internal Audit Framework
- How to communicate with the management
- Improving organizational processes and operations
- Purpose, authority and dispensability
- Independence and objectivity
- Proficiency and due professional care
- Disclosure and more compliance
All Internal Auditors in the Public and Private Sectors
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre, 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Aug 01 - 04 Aug, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.