By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Analyse corporate governance structures and risk management policies
- Assess the ethical and policy considerations underpinning shareholders, board of directors, auditors, senior management and executives.
- Put into operation new strategies to improve their corporate performance.
- Overview of Corporate Governance
- The scope of corporate governance
- Essential corporate governance principles
- Models and Mechanism of CG
- Shareholder wealth maximization model
- Corporate wealth maximization model
- The board of directors, audit committee and corporate control
- Stakeholders in Corporate Governance
- Stakeholder’s rights and meetings
- Directors and senior management
- Directors’ duties and rights
- Role of chairman and corporate officers
- Functions and structure of Corporate Governance
- Starting from board of directors
- Independence of the board
- Selection, remuneration and evaluation of the board
- Communicating and implementing principles
- Disclosure and Transparency
- Financial and operating results versus company objectives
- Related party transactions
- Remuneration policy for board members and key executives
For Whom: All Internal Auditors desirous of updating themselves about current trends, new tools, techniques and strategies for the modern internal auditing.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Aug 08 - 11 Aug, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.