In this workshop you will learn how to perform all the critical elements of the fraud investigation process and gain the skills needed to provide assurance and to answer the critical questions that arise whenever fraud detection is required.
- Understanding how fraud occurs
- Fraud Risk: primer for the fraud investigators
- Responding to whistleblower allegations
- The investigation plan for financial crimes
- Conducting the investigation: case study Approach
- Conducting fraud interview
- The investigation and prosecution of corruption
- The investigation and prosecution of Embezzlement
- Document collection and examination process
- Writing the investigation Report
- Preparing for the courtroom
For Whom: All Internal Auditors, Accountants, Forensic Accountants, Financial Investigators, Policy Makers in the Public and Private Sectors.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Aug 01 - 04 Aug, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(Fee: the workshop fee is N105,000.00 (One Hundred and Five Thousand naira Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.