The 6th annual Practical Nigerian Content Forum (PNC) will take place from the 22nd to 24th November 2016 in Abuja, Nigeria.
The CWC Group in partnership with the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) and the Bayelsa State Government, developed the annual Practical Nigerian Content Youth Workshop (PNC).
This year's forum has the theme "Exploring Nigerian Content Implementation in today’s Business Environment".
PNC 2016 will open up discussions on the questions and topics raised by oil and gas players in Nigeria including:
- What are the plans of NAPIMS, NCDMB and the IOCs to reduce long contracting cycles?
- Re-energizing the drive to ensure Nigerian Content requirements are upheld throughout the industry
- Exploring the indigenous producers role in growing reserves and increasing production
- How does the Government plan to identify and eliminate oversubscription of bids to tenders by non-qualifying companies?
- How will the NCDMB revise the Nigerian Content Development Fund to better cater for the financing requirements of local operators and service companies?
- How will the Federal Government strengthen linkages between the oil and gas industry and critical infrastructure development
The speakers for this year's forum include:
- Dele Aikhionbare - Director National Content Schlumberger Nigeria Ltd,
- Hon. Emmanuel Ekon - Chairman House Committee on Local Content National Assembly - Federal Republic of Nigeria,
- Daziba Patrick Obah - Acting Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board,
- Akintunde Adelana - Director, Monitoring and Evaluation Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB)
- Chiedu Oba - General Manager of Nigerian Content Development Shell
- Taofik Adegbite - Chief Executive Officer Marine Platforms
- And many other distinguished speakers