The modeling for financial reporting and analysis course will treat the following.
- Financial Report Consolidation
- Preparation of Financial Statement
- Trial balance
- Profit and Loss - Statement of Comprehensive Income (SCI)
- Balance Sheet - Statement of Financial Position (SFP)
- Cash flow Statement. Depreciation Schedule
- Business Performance Appraisal using;
- Ratio analysis
- Vertical analysis(Common Sizing)
- Horizontal analysis (Cross - Sectional)
- Financial Sustainability.
- Rating of entity into “Sound” (A), Satisfactory(B), Marginal(C), Usound (F) using Quantitative Factors
- Non-Quantitative Factors
- Building Sensitivity analysis and Scenarios into Model
- Introduction and Application of Macro to enhance the Model
- Application of Policy Analysis and Formulation.
NOTE: Participants Must Be With Their Computers
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Jul 11 - 14 Jul, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.