The manner how financial statements are presented can affect users in making decisions such as decision to buy, hold or sell equity interest. It is therefore critical for preparers of financial statements to fully understand the rules governing presenting a set of financial statements.
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Accounting Policies
- Recording Transactions into Financial Records
- Balance Sheet
- Depreciation and Appreciation
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparing Final Accounts
- Financial Interpretation and Analysis
- Financial Ratios and Interpretation
- Analysis: Horizontal and Vertical
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Instruments Disclosures
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Disclosure of interests in other entities
- Fair value Measurement
- Financial Statement Presentation
- IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards
- Note to the Financial Statements
- Company Tax
- Interests, Dividends and Bonus
For Whom: Financial Controllers, Financial Managers, Accountants, Auditors, Company Secretaries, Investment Analysts and others who perform related functions.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nigeria, Lagos Mainland District.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Oct 17 - 20 Oct, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(The workshop fee is One Hundred and Five Thousand Naira (N105,000.00) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants - 5% discount allowed
5 and above number of participants - 10% discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.