Reconciliation or verification of financial transactions is a key element to sound business practices. A verification of all charges against a cost object, accompanied by any necessary corrections, ensures the fundamental transactions, which result in financial reports, are correct.
- Reconciliation Techniques
- Cash Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Customers Books
- Accounts Payable
- Inter Branch and Inter-company Reconciliation
- Fraudulent Activities in Reconciliation Process
- Reconciliation Software
- Financial Transactions such as Purchasing Orders, Payroll Charges, Journal Vouchers and Vendor Invoices etc
- Emerging trends and future challenges
For Whom: Accountants, Auditors, Treasurers, Reconciliation Officers and others who perform related functions in public and private sectors.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nigeria, Lagos Mainland District.