In this workshop, you will discover how to quantify the results of your work. Determine whether the profit earned is higher than the cases of site space, machines, inventory and customer credit etc, and measure the value you create. Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Access all aspects of your operation and control the risk of slip pages
- Discover the different characteristic of various tasks to better understanding the results of your work
- Evaluate the impact of your decision in items of cost, economic performance and value creation
- Become proficient in the methodology behind and steps involved in drawing up a budget.
- Identifying the various cost associating with your work
- Determining how to calculate costs
- Knowing how to manage costs by department
Evaluating your Performance
- Setting monthly targets
- Knowing your company’s strategy
- Identifying the source of value creation
Translating Managerial Decision into Naira
- Associating your florescence with the company strategy
- Gaining proficient in budgeting
- Knowing how to revise your budgeting
Budgeting: Process and Approaches
- The budget process
- The master budget
- Operating and capital budgets
- The budgets financial statement
- Approaches to budgeting?
Cost volume - Profit Analysis
- Breakeven point in sales
- Assumption of CVP analysis
- The control process
- Responsibility reporting
- Variance analysis
- Budget as a control tool.
Accountants, Auditors, Financial Controllers, Finance Managers and Financial Analysts, CFOs and others who perform related functions in both public and private sectors.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Lagos Mainland District.