This Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) training courses will treat the following:
- Basic AML/ CFT Concept and Regulatory Responses
- Understanding Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT)
- The historical background and general introduction
- Basic elements and concepts of AML/CFT
- Understanding and Responding to Suspicious Transactions and Activities
- Understanding predicate offences
- The regulatory framework
- Legislative pronouncement (global and locally)
- Duties and obligations of stakeholders and professionals in AML/CFT regime.
- AML/CFT Implementation Beyond Regulatory Compliance: A Risk Management Strategy
- Indicators and red-flags to suspicious transaction - suspicious activities
- Appropriate reporting - response to suspicious transaction/activities
- Compliance monitoring - basic requirements and how to monitor compliance
- The risk exposure of AML/CFT to individuals, entities, the nation and the globe
- Mitigations strategies to the risk exposure
- Identifying the challenges to effective AML/CFT implementation
- AML/CFT and Financial Institutions
- Deposit Money Banks
- Insurance Firms
- Capital Market
- Bureau De Change
- Finance Houses
- International Finance Institutions
- Compliance issues
- Continuous Training Requirement
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Dec 04 - 05 Dec, 2017
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.