This program will help to develop your document management and retention policies, helping to ensure that internal business needs and external regulatory requirements are satisfied in the most efficient and effective way.
- Document Management Principles
- What is a Document and Why have a Policy?
- Retention Schedules
- Factors that Determine Retention Periods
- Guidance to Retention Periods for: Accounting and Tax Records, Personnel, Health and Safety and Pension Records, Contracts, Company Secretarial,
- Information Management, Sales and Marketing
- Disposal and Review Procedures
- Methods for Disposing of Paper and Electronic Records
- Electronic Data
- Converting Paper Documents to Electronic Records
- Regulatory Requirements for Creating and Storing Electronic Data
- E-mails - Policies, Storage and Treatment
- Document as Evidence
- Disclosure of Documents
- Risk Assessments and Limitation Periods should Litigation Occur
- Record Retention for Risk Assessments and Liability Limitation
- Personal Data and Rights, Sensitive Data and Employee Records
FOR WHOM: HR Directors and Managers, Admin and Personnel Managers, Accountants, Auditors, Lawyers, Heads and Staff of all other departments involved in managing their documents.