By the end of the performance management: setting objectives and conducting appraisals program, participants will be able to:
- Explain performance management – definitions, aims and developments.
- Develop tangible and intangible measures of performance.
- Establish business based objectives
- Explain the performance management cycle and how to manage it.
- Complete the performance management cycle including end of year reviews, using competencies and the various rewards programs.
- Performance Management – Introduction and Definitions
- Establishing Effective Objectives
- Managing Performance
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Units of Measure
- Planning Performance Appraisals
- Measuring Performance – Scoring Systems
- Performance Motivators
- The Importance of Coaching
- Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
- Other Dimensions in Performance Management
Human Resource Managers/Officers, Supervisors, Admin and Personnel Managers, Senior Managers, Team Leaders, Directors, Heads of departments and others who perform related functions in the Public and Private sectors.