This job hazard analysis training: health and safety hazards at SME’s worksites training course will discuss:
- What is Job Hazard Analysis?
- Why Conduct a Job Hazard Analysis?
- Hazard Awareness
- Risk acceptance
- Risk control
- Risk elimination.
- How to Conduct a Job Hazard Analysis?
- Task identification
- Task decomposition
- Checking history
- Checking for catastrophic potentials
- Installing controls
- Keeping records
- Periodic assessments
- High Hazard Potentials
- New people on the job
- Rarely performed jobs
- Changed processes
- High incident reports
- High compensation claims.
- Walk-around Observations
- Watching workers do their jobs
- Amount of time workers get exposed to hazards
- Dialogue with workers
- Process Analysis and Job Decomposition
- Developing a Standard Checklist
- Ranking Hazardous Tasks
- Probability ranking
- Severity ranking
- Eliminating Hazards
- Controlling Hazards
- Reduce worker exposure
- Personal protective equipment
- Equipment lock-out.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Nov 28 - 29 Nov, 2017
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.