Through this course, you will learn to manage the ongoing operation and maintenance of the building systems, gaining insight into the many issues that affect building efficiency and effectiveness. You will acquire the skills to perform life-cycle costing on building projects, gain the knowledge to assist a design team on construction and renovation projects, and learn to develop sound service contracts and effectively monitor the performance of contractors.
- Building Design and Construction
- Construction Materials
- Structural Systems
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning
- Plumbing System Control
- Life-Cycle Costing
- Interior Walls, Ceilings and Flooring
- General Inspection Guidelines
- Basic Checklist
- Additional Inspection Schedules
- Emerging Trends and Future Challenges
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with Professional Engineering Consults.