Maintenance Best Practice is critical for every successful individual and company. Maintenance is unique business process to be successfully managed; it requires an approach different from other business processes. The programme provides a framework for managing maintenance with options that allow decision makers to select the most successful ways to manage maintenance.
The effectiveness of maintenance practice has not improved significantly in many organizations in spite of the implementation of powerful computerized management systems. Measuring, comparing and improving maintenance practice underpins the success of the whole business process.
- An Overview of Maintenance Practice and Benchmarking
- Introduction to Maintenance (Asset) Management
- The Concept of Best and Worst Practice
- Performance Measures and Improvement
- Performance Measure and Benchmarking
- The Overall Equipment Effectiveness as a Source of Best Practice in Maintenance
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Benchmarking Machines Performance and Failure Analysis and Modelling
- Modelling Reliability of Systems
- Benchmarking Through Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Condition Based Maintenance: The Condition Based Approach
- Vibration Monitoring
- Best Practice Through Manufacturing and Maintenance
- Systems MRP and ERP Systems
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with Professional Engineering Consults.