These Competencies in Human Resources Management: Basic Human Resources Management training courses will address the following
- Ability to adopt a strategic approach in human resources management
- Ability to integrate human resources management with organization business strategy and goals
- Ability to attract, manage and retain the best people for organization
- Ability to raise the profile of human resources functions through making critical contributions to the overall success of the organization.
- What is HR?
- What CEOs Want From HR
- HR Management:
- HR Business Model
- Driving Forces and Challenges
- HR Strategic Intent
- Changing Roles of HR
- Nature of Human Capital Challenges
- The Changing mix of the workforce
- The Changing values of the workforce
- Changing Demands of Employers
- An Employee's Lifecycle
- The HR Manager's Role as a Business Partner:
- Strategy Partner
- Change Agent
- Administrative Expert
- Employee Champion.
- Recruitment and Selection Procedures
- Training and Development Function
- HR Information System Management
- Development of Employee Policy
- Generic Contents of Staff Handbook.
- Performance Management System
- Rewards Schemes
- Employee Engagement
- Laws Relating to Employment
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure
- Industrial Relations.
- Mentoring and Sponsorship
- What is Sponsorship?
- How Sponsorship Works
- Employee Counselling.
- Business Acumen for Senior HR Managers
- Generating Demand for the Business
- Fulfilling Demand for the Business
- Strategic Supports for the Business
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Oct 09 - 13 Oct, 2017
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.