This workshop provides participants with the knowledge and ability to install, alter, repair and maintain all types of electrical systems. It also covers the principles of hazardous area classification, explosion –protection techniques, equipment installation requirements, inspections, procedures for breakdown and maintenance with theory and practical components.
Basic electrical theory and concepts
- National electrical case and conduit bending
- Commercial wiring and circuitry
- Power distribution and intermediate conduit bending
- Motion and over-current protection
- Advanced case concepts and blue prints
- Industrial controls
- Advanced industrial control concepts
- Electronic and computer-based control technology
- Electrical safety
- Equipment installation requirements
- Equipment maintenance
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with Professional Engineering Consults.