It covers developing and writing standard operating procedures that contain quality assurance activities which assure a higher quality work process is built into the way a maintenance job is performed. Participants are taught best-practice quality management techniques and they identify the quality controls and proof – tests to include into work processes that help shutdown/ turnaround and maintenance services people to meet quality compliance requirements.
- Principles of Quality Control
- Human Factor Human Error
- Work Quality Control Methods
- Review examples of TQM workplace quality controls and compare to company practices
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis
- Work quality control activity
- Develop work quality control improvements and implement them
- Test work quality control improvements under pressure and refine the process
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with Professional Engineering Consults.