This is a programme that will make participants to:
- Transit from team member to team supervisory manager
- Develop key business and behavior skills
- Practice how to link daily activities of their subordinates with set business direction
- Learn how to recognize, stimulate and develop high professional qualities in others
- Manage the tricky liaison between subordinates and senior management.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Ability to provide direction and decision for team members.
- Ability to delegate assignments to others.
- Ability to observe subordinates undertake tasks and provide appropriate Feedback.
- Ability to encourage others to participate in team decisions and focus efforts on overall group objectives.
- Challenges of a Supervisory Manager
- Goals of a Supervisory Manager
- Motivate, Coach and Develop Others
- Communicate the way a leader should
- Plan and prioritize daily activities
- Decide when to supervise, decide when to lead
- Get and use appropriate Feedback
- Have a coach or mentor
- Be a coach or mentor to someone.
- Focus on Performance
- Focus on making the organization what it should become
- Enhance your knowledge so as to guide others
- Agree priority and measurable performance criteria
- Raise the performance bar
- Check for understanding and commitment.
- Support/Build Shared Vision
- Understand the organization’s vision
- Align self and subordinates to the organization’s vision
- Lead and execute change
- Skillfully manage the liaison between subordinate employees and senior management.
- Maximize Business Opportunity
- Appreciate competition imperatives and strong cash generation
- Key Success Factors for a Supervisor
- Supervisory Manager’s Self-Management
- A Supervisory Manager’s Gains
- The Supervisory Manager’s Continuous Development
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Nov 07 - 10 Nov, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.