The purpose of this incident/hazard reporting course is to practice the process of ascertaining root causes of the incidents/hazards. The course will deliver five significant values:
- Provide guidance for the identification of potential hazards/incidents at the workplace in ways that prevent what may result negatively from hazards
- Expose participants to investigation procedure of hazard/incident
- Encourage early reporting and corrective action
- Teach how to obtain data which will allow trends to be measured and desired programmes implemented so as to prevent recurrence
- Outlines the mandatory requirements for the statutory reporting of notifiable work-related injuries and dangerous occurrences
- An overview of Occupational Health and Safety Processes
- Statutory Provisions and Guidelines
- Organization Policy and Procedures
- Near miss
- Risk Control
- Responsibilities for Investigation and Reporting
- HSE manager
- OHS officer or committee
- Risk Assessment
- Hazard Control
- Site Preservation.
- Investigation Process
- Injuries to Employees, Contractors/Suppliers, Visitors
- Incident Investigation Forms and Template
- Facts collection and evaluation
- Root cause identification
- Corrective action
- Gaps identification and improvement plans
- Trends tracking
- Incident Investigation Team
- Investigators Behavior and Attitude
- Report Writing Skills and Style
- Compensation Claims
- Review of Controls
- Record Keeping.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Aug 03 - 04 Aug, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.