In this Inventor Control and Cycle Counting Workshop, you learn to maintain inventory counts that increase purchasing and production efficiency. We have designed this training to help you organize, regulate and tighten inventory control to overcome your toughest inventory warehousing challenges.
- Recognize Why Inventory Record Accuracy is Important
- Identify Advantages of Having an Accurate Inventory System
- Recognize How to Reduce Forecasting Errors
- Evaluate Your Inventory System Strengths and Weaknesses
- Identify Ways to Calculate Inventory Accuracy
- Recall Areas that Create the Biggest Problem in a Physical Count
- Discover How to Establish an Inventory Planning & Preparation Timetable
- Design a Simple and Consistent Location System
- Determine How to Increase Count Efficiency
- Identify Problems with Annual Physical Inventories and How to Avoid Them
- Determine How to Motivate Your Counters and Workers
- Explore Using Count Teams for Speed and Accuracy
- Propose Coping with Ongoing Transactions
- Recognize How to Conduct an ABC Analysis of Your Inventory
- Distinguish Phases to Implementing Cycle Counting
- Determine How to Analyze Inventory and Cycle Counting Results and Set Realistic Goals
- Determine How to Tighten Record-Keeping Procedures and Ensure Other Departments Use Them
- Organize Tracking Corrective Action Activities
FOR WHOM: Storeroom and Warehouse Workers, Inventory Personnel and anyone who is responsible for or takes part in the taking of physical inventories.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.