Management is critical to many organizations, including distributors, retailers, manufacturers, utilities and many public sector bodies. Practical exercises are included to demonstrate key techniques.
- The role and cost of inventory
- Buffering uncertainty
- Inventory classification techniques
- Demand pattern analysis
- Calculating stock levels
- Safety stock and order quantities
- Handling variability
- Analysis and reporting
- Implementing a control process
- The organizational role of stores and inventory management in supporting efficient and effective operations
- The scope and purpose of stores management and inventory control
- Identifying patterns of demand and product groups within an inventory
- Analyzing data to set inventory control parameters
- Using computer systems to manage and control inventory levels and warehouse operations
- Measuring supplier service levels in stores and inventory operations
- Basic forecasting processes
Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.