This 4 day intensive course is among the most in demand and is designed for senior management, board level directors and non-excess to focus on strategic and practical management and business issues related to operational risk implementation within your organization. A Balance regulatory and business demand is addressed by exploring six core areas of operational risk to bank and offering practical solutions.
You will learn and understand:
- The value of next steps following RSCAS,
- Cross border experience, conflicts of interest and achievable results
- Leveraging loss data to drive process improvements
- How to gain net value from scenario analysis impact
- Overcoming the challenges of risk reporting
- Finding the balance between regulatory compliance and best practice
Who Should Attend?
- Senior management
- Members of the board
- Heads of Risk
- Heads of Operations
- Heads of IT
- Head of Internal Audit
- Risk management professional
- Any professional who needs to know how operational risks affect their organization
|Precint Hotel Yaba Lagos
||Jul 05 - 08 Jul, 2022
DR. FRANCIS OKEREKE 08035062583
Dr Francis Okereke FCA,FCIB,FCILRMN,PH.D will lead a team of seasoned facilitators in this all important seminar.