Organizations can lose valuable time and resources when PC systems fail or are poorly maintained. In this advanced workshop, you will gain the tools and techniques you need to maximize the performance of PC systems, troubleshoot the problems, and recover lost data and files.
You are also introduced to Windows Registry editing and hardware configuration and troubleshooting techniques.
- Data Recovery Concepts
- Recovery files and Directories
- Surviving Disk Problems
- Solving common Disk Problems
- Macro Viruses
- Optimizing Disk Organization
- Implementing windows Recovery strategies
- Network configuration
- Troubleshooting Registry Problems
- Windows Emergency Repair Tools
- Troubleshooting Start-up Problems
- Windows Administrative Tools
- Securing your Computer
FOR WHOM: CIO, IT Development Managers, Heads of Department, System Administrators/Engineers, IT Professionals and others who want to sharpen their knowledge in IT world.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTS.